You may love quiches already, or this could be the first time you're hearing about them but, we defiantly recommend that you try our recipe for them!
- Medium Skillet
- Medium Bowl
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust softened as directed on box
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Portabella Mushrooms sliced
- ½ Red Onion sliced
- 1 cup Milk
- 10 oz Hanover Foods Frozen Chopped Spinach hawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 tsp Onion Ground/Cut Up
- ⅓ cup Egg Whites about 3 egg whites
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Gouda Cheese shredded
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp Gorgonzola Cheese crumbled
- ¼ tsp Dried Parsley Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make 1 pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil. Add mushrooms and red onion slices; cook over medium-high heat until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, combine milk, spinach, minced onion, egg whites, eggs, salt and pepper; stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in Gouda cheese, Cheddar cheese and cooled mushrooms mixture. Pour egg mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese over top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is puffed and light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!