Qucik N' Easy Chili
Are you all convenience, but, also want quality at the same time? Are you a chili person? If, yes you need to check this hearty recipe out!
- Heavy Saucepan
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2-15.5 oz Hanover Foods Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 3-8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic Ground/Cut Up
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- Brown ground beef in a heavy saucepan, drain.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!