Ever try beet salad? Well, if not, now you can! It's not too difficult to make and hey, you might love it! Give it a go!
- Medium Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 8 Small Hanover Cooked Beets quartered
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Champagne Vinegar
- ¼ Shallot diced
- 1 Small Clove Garlic Ground/Cut Up
- 3 cups Micro Greens or Lettuce
- 1 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese or Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup Chopped Pecans or other nuts of your choosing
- In a medium bowl, combine the shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Add the Champagne vinegar. Slowly whisk in the remaining olive oil to make a dressing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beets and blue cheese. Add the dressing to taste and toss.
- Divide the micro greens among 4 plates and top with the beet and blue cheese mixture.
- Top with chopped nuts.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!