Hanover Soft Pretzel Nuggets
Hanover Soft Pretzel Nuggets are bite size and easy to share. Soft and full of sourdough flavor. Perfect for an anytime snack or to serve at your next gathering. Serve with mustard, cheese or dips of your choice. Pre-baked so they are ready from freezer to plate quickly. Your entire family will love these nuggets!
Total Fat: 0.5g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Total Carb.: 29g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Total Sugars: 0g
Incl: 0g Added Sugars
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Potassium: 40mg **Sodium amount in pretzel is without added salt. 1/2 tsp of salt contributes an additional 800mg of sodium.
Hanover Soft Pretzel Nuggets have a soft texture and a rich sourdough flavor. They are bite size and perfect to share. Each bag contains a packet of Sea Salt making it a healthier, gourmet option for your family. They are great to heat and serve at your next gathering. They are perfect to dip in mustard, cheese or your favorite dip. Add a twist and brush the pretzel with melted butter then sprinkle your favorite seasoning blends. Try cinnamon sugar, parmesan cheese, garlic powder… the options are endless.
They are a tasty snack, convenient enough to heat and eat anytime of the day. A great after school snack for kids of all ages. The whole family will love Hanover Soft Pretzel Nuggets! Hanover foods is committed to providing quick, convenient, and healthy options for your family, while maintaining superior taste and quality in our products that you have come to depend on for decades.
1. Place single layer of frozen Pretzel Nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Using a small amount of water, slightly wet surface of pretzel nuggets.
3. Salt surface of pretzel nuggets to desired taste.
Note: the entire salt packet should not be used if not preparing the entire bag of pretzel nuggets.
4. Heat as suggested:
- 1-20 nuggets: 45 seconds
- 21-30 nuggets: 1 minute 15 seconds
- 31 or more nuggets: 1 minute 45 seconds
Conventional or Toaster oven:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a single layer of frozen soft Pretzel Nuggets on baking sheet or aluminum foil.
3. Using a small amount of water, slightly wet surface of pretzel nuggets.
4. Salt surface of pretzel nuggets to desired taste.
Note: the entire salt packet should not be used if not preparing the entire bag.
5. Heat as suggested:
- 1-20 nuggets: 2-4 minutes or until hot
- 21-30 nuggets: 3-5 minutes or until hot
- 31 or more nuggets: 3-5 minutes or until hot